This visa permits you to establish a new or existing business development in Australia.
It has two streams:
- The first one is "Significant Business History stream" this stream is for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who plans to do business in Australia.
- The second one is "Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream" this stream is for people who have sourced the venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
It lets you and any of your family members who granted this visa:
- Can stay in Australia indefinitely
- Can study and work in Australia
- Can enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Can apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
- Can sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Can travel to and from Australia for five years (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
You might qualify for a special benefit from Centrelink if you suffer a major change of circumstances that are beyond your control.
The whole processing time is in between 15 to 17 months. Length of Stay is Permanent.
- Be nominated by a territory or state government agency
- Be invited to apply for the visa
- Have assets of AUD 1.5 million and business turnover of AUD 3 million (Significant Business History stream) or
- Have to fund of at least AUD 1 million from an Australian venture capital firm (Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream).
Costs & Visa Fees
Visa Charges: AUD 7130
Adult Dependant: AUD 3565
Child Dependant: AUD 1780
Career Overseas Service Charges: Please contact our Visa Experts