This visa allows:
- Recent engineering graduates from recognized institutions to gain skilled work experience up to 18 months.
- The Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates from eligible universities to gain skilled work experience up to 18 months in skilled occupations. It is a temporary visa.
- Your family can also apply to join you in Australia once the visa granted.
The whole processing time is in between 3 to 8 months. Length of Stay is 18 months.
- Be under the age of 31 years
- Have completed an engineering degree at a recognized institution in the past two years
- Not have been the primary visa holders of a subclass 476 or 485 visa
Your engineering qualifications
In the two years before you apply; you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:
- Bachelors degree
- Masters degree
- Doctoral degree
- Postgraduate diploma
Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering, such as:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Mining and material engineering
Costs & Visa Fees
Main Applicant: From AUD 365
Adult Dependant: AUD 185
Child Dependant: AUD 90
Career Overseas Service Charges: Please contact our Visa Experts