Canada PR Express Entry Federal Skilled Trades

We believe in quality,and left no stone unturned in its pursuit. Career Overseas is accredited by the best, as the best!!!

(You've got nothing to lose!)

I agree to T&C and Privacy Policy

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible, you must:

  • Planning to live outside of the Quebec province (Note: Skilled workers are selected separately by the province of Quebec. If you are planning to live in Quebec then see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information).
  • Meet the required levels in English or French for language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening).
  • Having minimum two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply.
  • Meet the job requirements for that respective skilled trade as per the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification, and
  • Having an offer which is full-time employment for a total period of a minimum of one year or a certificate of qualification in that specific skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.

Selection Factors


There is no education requirement for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:

A Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree


A completed foreign credential, and

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. (The report must show your international education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.

Language Ability

You should meet the minimum language criteria level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score 5 for speaking and listening, and Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 for reading and writing.

Be assessed by the province or territory

You will likely have to go to the province or territory so that they will assess you. You may also need support from a Canadian employer to give you experience and training.

You should go to the website of the body that governs trades for the province/territory where you would like to work and live. The process is different depending on where you want to go.

Costs & Visa Fees

Educational Credential Assessment: CAD 330 to 550, based on the respective authority

English Language Test: 12100 INR

Main Applicant: CAD 550

Child Dependant: CAD150

PR Fees: CAD 490 for Each Applicant

Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa

Please Note: Career Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is firmly not a placement agency or recruitment agency and we do not provide any guarantee of employment in any manner at domestic and international level.

visaassistance IATA visaassistance visa reporter visaassistance visa magazine


We are tied up with Registered MARA Agents


We work with ICCRC


We are tied up with Licensed Immigration Advisors

©2018. CareerOverseas.