B1/B2 Visa

he B1/B2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows a person to visit the US for tourism or business, given that he/she has been issued a 10 year length in his/her visa and multiple entries, this means that he/she is allowed to visit the US as many times as he/she'd like within those 10 years.

L1 Visa

The L-1 visa facilitates the temporary transfer of foreign worker in the managerial, executive or specialized knowledge category to the U.S. to continue employment with an office of the same employer, its parent, branch, subsidiary or affiliate.


The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa which allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. This is an employment based (employer sponsored), non-immigrant visa category for temporary workers to America.

Eligibility for H1B Visa (USA)

H1B Visa : What is it? How do I get one?

Quick facts about H1B Visas

Please Note: Career Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is firmly not a placement agency or recruitment agency and we do not provide any guarantee of employment in any manner at domestic and international level.

visaassistance IATA visaassistance visa reporter visaassistance visa magazine


We are tied up with Registered MARA Agents


We work with ICCRC


We are tied up with Licensed Immigration Advisors

©2018. CareerOverseas.

Sales: +91 90300 79819